New York State Association of Volunteer Services Administrators
35th Annual Conference
June 5 – 7, 2019
East Wind Conference Center, Wading River, NY
Waves of Opportunity: Navigating our Professional Future
How many times have you asked yourself, if only I had the time? If only I had the time to re-imagine my volunteer programs, learn some new skills and make real connections with accomplished colleagues. If only I had the time to explore visionary ideas and collaborate with inspiring people who genuinely get what I do, and understand the value of the impact I can have.
You might say you can’t afford to take that time. But the reality is, if you want to grow, you can’t afford not to.
Join us at the 2019 NYSAVSA Conference with featured speakers:
- Alan Manning, President, Planetree Associates
- Dr. Bill Crawford, Psychologist, Author and Speaker
- Robert Chaloner, COO, Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Susan Gross Sholinsky, Attorney, Epstein Becker Green
- Stephanie Elsea, Communications Consultant
Invest in yourself. It’s time well spent.